* Have you ever felt like nobody really understands the pain you have experienced?
* Are you in the midst of a crisis, feeling like you're one hair's breadth away from insanity?
* Are you angry with God for something you felt He did to you or a loved one?
* Do you have a problem with receiving and/or giving forgiveness?
* Have you ever had your very own personal pity party? For a day? For a week? For a month? For a decade?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are not unusual. "God Is Not Fair" will welcome you into the fellowship of those that have battled and have overcome the stranglehold of grief. Using a unique blend of humor, personal vulnerability, compassion, and tough-minded insights, Joel Freeman tackles the basic questions that most people ask when life has handed them a raw deal. You will also understand how you have already passed the invisible, spiritual test being waged this very moment for the attention of your heart. When you read this book you'll embark upon a remarkable, life-changing journey. By the way, Joel is the president of The Freeman Institute and has written four other books. Plus he facilitates a seminar program entitled: "Coming To Terms With Life's Raw Deals."
This paperback book is in good condition. Page 101 has a brown dot, page 109, 34, 27, 177, 187, 189 has a marking, page 136, 143, 84, 12 and 13 has a brown marking, page 164 has a dot, and page 117, 148, and 181 have wrinkles on the bottom of the pages that move through a few pages. There may be a few other spots and wrinkles that I may have missed and I apologize in advance.
This book weighs 8.1 oz.
380 East Court Street, Atoka, OK 74525
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
10:00 am - 5:30 pm
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday